Tuesday 18 December 2012

Club Penguin Magic Secrets


Club Penguin Magic Secrets



Hi my name is P41690, I'm a Club Penguin blogger. This is my very own website that I've created just for you. It will give you the latest secrets, stage plays, guides, trackers and memories. Oh and I nearly forgot...codes. As you can see, I am giving you quite a few things to look at so that's why Ive put some videos on my website as well.



I really hope this website will help you master Club Penguin and make you an expert .Now I thought about this ,what if you told your buddies about the secrets and codes because then everyone would be very good at knowing all the secrets on club penguin which would be so cool.



Moving on, these secrets are real ,trackers and codes do work I do promise. That's why I think that my website is the best in the world at blogging to other penguins.


I'm not posting things on my own, I have other penguins helping  me film, get codes and find the latest secrets on the island you see I'm the only one blogging and they just do other jobs that are very helpful to me on this website.

Now here is a video of them.





Now there s one thing to do and that is to explore my wonderful website. I'm hoping you will learn all secrets and be a master of Club Penguin well,  hopefully you will if you work hard enough at the secrets.

Enjoy My Friends !!!!!!!

Posted by P41690 







No comments:

Post a Comment